1) You must answer as your character, the character can be an actual OC or from a fandom. It doesn't matter.
2) You have to tag 3 people when you are finished.
3) You can either send me a link when you're done, or simply credit me in the journal.
4) You may use up to three characters if you want, but one is recommended.
5) Your character may not harm the interviewer until the end of the interview.
1. Hello! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to answer a few questions.
That's quite alright. I'm honored to be here. And frankly? Any excuse to get away from my busy schedule is well worth it to me.
2. First off, what's your name?
Dr. Betatom Tottle. And don't forget the Doctor! I didn't spend all those years at the medical academy to be called otherwise, I'll have you know.
3. That's a really funny name, any idea why you're called that?
-give the interviewer an indignant look- Funny, is it? I'll have you know it's a perfectly normal, very fine name on my home planet. It is normal for you to insult your interviewee like this, or am I just lucky?
4. That's cool I guess. Now what are you exactly? Give us a brief physical description of yourself.
Ah, now that's a proper question. I happen to be one of the Kappiyan species. I would consider it a mostly ordinary race: having the basic, standard frame, moderately low power levels - usually in the 200 to 400 range - and an omnivorous diet. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I was quite handsome back in the day. -snickers a little- My skin's a bit wrinkled, but still a very fine shade of green. I've balded in a few spots and my hair's turned grey, but it still has ample body to it, as you can see! -wiggles brow-
5. Have any friends? Tell me about them.
Friends? Hm, well I suppose I would consider my fellow doctors in the Justice friends of sort. I'll admit, I'm a bit anti-social and obsessed with my work. Friends aren't something I'm very good at making nor do I invest much time in the venture.
6. Huh. Now do you have any one you like? You know...like like? Or love?
-glares- That is none of your concern, young man! -clears throat and gets a sly smile- But if you must know, in my younger, wilder days, I had quite a few...female acquaintances. Male Kappiyans who have the ability to transform are quite the item, you see. -clears throat more gruffly- But again, none of your business!
7. Okay, I'm sorry. Now, do you have any powers or unnatural abilities? (You know...zap zap!)
-smiles a little- Well, as I mentioned I am one of the few males of my species who has the ability to transform. This transformation increases my strength quite dramatically! Though, I'll admit, I always hated doing it. The transformation process is an uncomfortable one and it gives off the assumption that I'm some sort of muscle-bound brute. Which I am NOT, I might add! As for any "zap zap" as you put it, yes, I do have the ability to manipulate my energy into attacks. Though, I'd hardly consider myself a master at it.
8. Brilliant! What's your occupation? Do you work anywhere?
I'm a medical professional specialized in treating species of the standard frame. I've worked several places in my life, starting in local hospitals on my home planet, Kyuri, moving onto a galactic treatment center on the moon of Igaku, and finally becoming one of the honored doctors of the Justice, servicing the worst scum in the universe aboard Prison Ship 7.
9. What are you most afraid of?
Afraid of? -scratches head- I can't say I'm afraid of much of anything. You can't be in my line of work where you're treating patience who could kill you with a glance. Though, if there is one thing that frightens me, I'd say it would be facing an ailment that I had no idea how to treat. That would be truly a frightening day.
10. Have any secrets you're willing to tell...?
-wrinkles turtle-like nose- Secrets? Do I really look like the sort of man who has deepest darkest? No, I don't have secrets to keep. Not even about my patients these days. After all, mass murders don't exactly get to enjoy the luxury of doctor/patient confidentiality, as it were.
11. So, you gotta have an enemy, who is it? What did they ever do to you?
-shrugs- Disease? I suppose that's every doctor's enemy. Though, I would also consider stupidity a personal enemy as mine as well...and Saiyans. -nods- Stupidity and Saiyans go a bit hand-in-hand I'm afraid. I mean, have you ever MET a Saiyan? No, considering they're pretty much all dead, I imagine you haven't. Well! I'll tell you right now they are by far THE most disagreeable species in the universe. They smell! I don't know if it's just me, but I can barely stand how bad they smell. It's that natural wax secretion in their hair that's the worst. You know, the stuff that makes their hair stand upright? It reeks like an Namekian ear infection. What, is that just me? Oh fine! But there's plenty more, I assure you. They get into fights so much, they are hardly ever in a presentable state - and don't think all that sweating helps with the smell! And they're bad mannered! And loud! And RUDE! Oh by the gods, are they so rude! Let me tell you about this one time... -ten minutes later- ...and that's not even the worst of it! There was another time when--eh? We don't have anymore time for this question? Well fine! I was tired of talking about those damn monkeys anyways...
12. Do you have any fangirls/fanboys? Come on! List at least three of them! Mention them right here, right now.
-sputters and busts up laughing- Me? Fangirls and fanboys? You must be kidding! You are kidding, right? Good grief, young man, very few even LIKE me, the idea of having fans is just...well absurd. And stupid. Please, no more stupid questions.
I...don't suppose so? Do I? -looks around for help- I might. If I do, I haven't noticed.
14. Do you have an accent? Do you pronounce certain things differently than others?
What did I say about asking stupid questions! EVERYONE has an accent, you dolt! Next question, please.
15. If you could species swap for a day, what would it be and why?
-laughs- Oh, that's a fun one. Hm. A Ponachi would be fun to try for a day, I suppose. Do you know they don't breath? And they are completely resistant to the hardships of the vacuum of space! I suppose one of those species who can regenerate almost any loss of tissue would be interesting as well. But do I long to be anything else? No, I'm quite happy with the body the Universe gave me, I assure you.
16. Ever....killed before? (Oh Noes )
No. Thankfully, I've never had to go that far, even in my dangerous position. The worst I've done was severely maim once...and even then I treated the person immediately afterwards. It's a bit backwards for a doctor to be in the business of hurting, after all.
17. Have a favorite weapon? (Mine's a bazooka, BOOM BOOM!)
Sound reason! -gives wry smile- Oh, it's a more powerful weapon than you'd think. You can get a lot done if you know how to use your head.
18. Where do you live? (not trying to be creepy here, I meant what planet, world, dimension, etc.)
Most members of the Justice have homes and families elsewhere, but I do not. No, I live alone in my quarters on the Hammer and rarely have reason to be anywhere else. Except Seven's infirmary, of course.
19. What do you usually wear?
Oh, nothing fancy. A simple, size conforming unitard in case I need to transform and my standard issue laboratory cloak usually. Sometime I'll wear a robe during my relaxation hours.
20. What's your opinion on your creator?
-pauses- ...Creator? Are you referring to the gods? And if so, the old or new generation? I'm proud to say I'm one of the few who still worships the original titanic gods - or the 'old gods' as I usually refer to them. Lord Whis of Time, Lady Sake of Force, and so on. As for my opinion of them, well, I revere and respect them.
21. If you could say something to your creator right now, what would it be and why?
-squints and frowns at interviewer- Thank you...? -shrugs-
22. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? *throws money*
Well pardon you! -brushes bills off himself- If I had that kind of money, I would likely start my own clinic and eventually retire.
23. What's your lifelong dream?
To make the universe as healthy a place as I can. That's all I've ever really dreamed of.
24. Favorite food?
A well-made sandwich. You honestly can't beat that perfect balance of meat, vegetable, and cheese.
25. Ever wanna settle down and have kids one day?
-laughs- It's a little too late for that, don't you think? -shrugs- No, children were never part of the picture for me. Or marriage. Can you imagine a woman who could STAND living with a man like me? -laughs- No. When I 'settle down' some day, it will likely be into my grave.
26. No....okay then. Do you look up to anyone? Do you have an idol?
Hmm... -scratches chin- I had a few role models growing up. Mostly doctors I looked up to. No one in particular comes to mind though, sorry.
27. If someone close to you died or got killed by someone else, what would you do?
I don't really HAVE anyone close to me. But I suppose if I did and they were...well, first I'd say a prayer for their soul. And then I'd use my ties at the Justice to unsure they found themselves in a cell.
28. Can you dance? Or sing? Give me a sample of your singing voice. (*video recording the entire thing* huehuehuehue)
-gives him a look- What? Seriously? Well...I suppose a small example wouldn't hurt. -stands up and starts doing a simple dance, clapping his hands to the beat- Rar, rar, see the gol tree's gleam? Gather in a circle and dance with me! Rar rar!
29. Now to upload that to YouTube...anyways, what's your favorite song? Have a certain genre of music you listen to?
-stops dancing- Wait, what?! Are you kidding me?! Was this whole thing just a set up to--pah! Dr. Yildibo put you up to this, didn't he?! -shakes fist- The next time you want to borrow supplies from me, you slimeball, the answer is NO!
30. This quiz is now over. Anything you wanna say to me, the interviewer?
Yes! You are very bad at your job! -storms out- Get that microphone out of my face, you putrid raboxian stomach worm! OUT!
Alright! Well then....uh. yeah! Who to tag now......